December 30, 2012

Blogging once again

I took an extended break from blogging in order to celebrate the Advent and Christmas season. Now that the New Year is upon us, I am going to take it back up again with a renewed focus on my faith. Also look for an upcoming series I'll be doing on changing eating habits and how I recently lost 50 pounds.

Plus, my husband and family members gave me a fancy DSLR camera for Christmas, so my photos should be better than ever. ;) I am looking forward to actually being able to work the thing properly...I see photography classes in my future!

Here are a few shots of my family from recent days:















3 comments:

  1. I really like the 2nd to last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures! You have such a beautiful family. I'm really looking forward to the healthy eating habits series :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. So glad you will be blogging more regularly. Missed you. :)

    ReplyDelete